Who can become a member?
Membership of Terrence Higgins Trust is free and open to everyone. If you have an interest in HIV and sexual health issues this is an opportunity to learn more. If you wish you can also help make a difference to the UK’s response to HIV and sexual health.
We ask all of our members to agree to the conditions of membership. We reserve the right to refuse membership requests or remove you from membership if you fail to comply with these conditions.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- You will get regular e-newsletter updates, keeping you informed of our work, our policy and campaign priorities and fundraising activities as well as the latest HIV and sexual health news.
- You can take part in trustee elections, attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and stand for election as a Board Member.
- There are plenty of opportunities to get involved, should you want to, that are exclusively for members.
- You'll be invited to tell us what you think on key issues and to take part in a range of campaigns and fundraising activities for us.
- Membership is online so it’s easy, quick and convenient to stay informed.
- If you wish to do more, there are plenty of chances to get involved.
Please see the conditions of membership below the form.
If you want to cancel your membership, or have questions regarding membership, please email email@example.com.