Who can become a member?
Membership of Terrence Higgins Trust is free and open to everyone. If you have an interest in HIV and sexual health issues this is an opportunity to learn more. If you wish you can also help make a difference to the UK’s response to HIV and sexual health.
We ask all of our members to agree to the our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse membership requests or remove you from membership if you fail to comply with these terms. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time and will notify all members when we do so.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- You will be kept up to date with the latest HIV and sexual health news.
- You will get regular e-newsletter updates, keeping you informed about sexual health issues, our work, our campaigns and fundraising activities.
- You can take part in trustee elections, attend the Annual General Meeting and stand for election as a Board Member.
- There are plenty of opportunities to get involved, should you want to, that are exclusively for members.
- You'll be invited to tell us what you think on key issues and to take part in a range of campaigns and fundraising activities for us.
- Membership is online so it’s easy, quick and convenient to stay informed.
- If you wish to do more, there are plenty of chances to get involved.
As a member you’ll receive essential emails from us about nominations and elections.
We'd also encourage you to sign up to our monthly newsletter.