Organise a night to remember for Terrence Higgins Trust!
- Show your love for George Michael, David Bowie, Freddie Mercury or anyone else by hosting a tribute night. Ask a local venue if you can host it there and get all the big hits blasting through those speakers. Get people to donate to come along and you could organise a raffle too.
- Host your own club night. Whether it’s a drag show or pumping techno that gets you going, ask a local venue to donate a space and throw a spectacular evening for Terrence Higgins Trust! You can donate whatever you make in ticket sales.
- Organise a bar crawl with all your friends. Get everyone together for drinks around town and ask everyone to donate a few quid. Easy as pie! You could encourage fancy dress to give the night real pizzazz.
- Sing your heart out at karaoke. Whether you love belting out a Whitney classic or grooving along to Stevie Wonder, organise a karaoke evening at a bar or at home and get everyone to donate to come along.
- Host a red party! In honour of the red ribbon, get your friends to your place and serve some delicious red cocktails. Ask guests to donate what they would normally spend on a night out. Check out our tasty menu [PDF].
Hear about Ade's Soho Bar Crawl fundraising!
Tell us what you're doing
Let us know your fundraising plans using our handy online form.