Bungee Jump at the O2 London
Saturday 16 December 2017
London, UK (two dates available)
Take the plunge and experience all the thrills of a 160-foot fall before bouncing back up and doing it all over again while looking out at London’s skyline.
In 3, 2, 1 you're going to feel the G-force wind in your hair as you take a 160-foot bungee jump for Terrence Higgins Trust. Feel all the thrills but none of the spills of freefalling down to the ground before your trusty safety cord pulls you back up towards the sky with a once-in-a-lifetime experience that'll get you hooked to that pulse-racing adrenaline rush.
And you won't just see the speedily approaching ground while you jump, you'll also be able to see London's majestic skyline as this drop happens at the O2. Get a whole new view of the Thames, Canary Wharf and the rest of Central London as you experience what it's like to be Spider-Man for real.
Registration fee: £60
Minimum Sponsorship: £150
Dates available: 16 & 17 December 2017
Location: Coach Park, The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX
More information about this challenge
Need to know
- Pre-booking: We buy spaces in this event when someone is interested, so don’t delay in getting touch so I can reserve your spot with our partner company.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30 minutes prior to your jump time and allow between 2 to 3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- What to wear and equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group size and spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms.
- Minimum age 14 (under 16s require parent or guardian permission and signature).
- Maximum age 49 with no doctor's certificate. No maximum age with a doctor's certificate.
- Maximum weight 18 stone 9 lb (118kg).
- Waist harnesses fit waist sizes of 15.7in to 49.2in (40cm to 125cm).
- Unsuitable for pregnant women and people in poor health.
- If you have any medical conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping.
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn.
- People under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to jump.
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: high blood pressure, heart problems, dizziness, epilepsy, neurological conditions, asthma.
- Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes.
How we'll support you
We really value our fantastic challengers and to help you make the most of your experience with Terrence Higgins Trust we will provide you with loads of great stuff, including:
- a fundraising pack full of information to kickstart your fundraising
- an exclusive Terrence Higgins Trust t-shirt
- regular e-newsletters to see how it's going and keep you informed
- lots of advice and encouragement about the jump and fundraising
Why you should you take on this challenge for us
The money raised from this event helps us to support people living with, and affected by, HIV and poor sexual health. There are more than 100,000 people living with HIV in the UK. We want to raise as much as possible from events like these to fund the increasing demand on our services, and we couldn’t do it without amazing people like you!
Get in touch
Any questions about the Bungee Jump at the O2, one of our other events, or supporting Terrence Higgins Trust in another way? Contact the Fundraising team.
More running and challenge events