Cotswold Way Challenge 2018
Walk over rolling hills and through idyllic villages. Join 2,000 people of all ages and experience levels for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember.
The Cotswold Way Challenge is rewarding, fun and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination! Push yourself further - take on the 100km Full Challenge with the option of camping at the half way point. Half Challenge and Quarter Challenge options are also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
Location: Bath to Cheltenham
Date: Saturday 30 June - Sunday 1 July 2018
Find out more about the route, support and hospitality
- Join as an individual or as a team.
- Walk at your pace - 24+ hours.
- Rest stops with free food and drink.
- Fully signed route.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers.
- Medal, T-shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Training and guides to help you prepare.
- Camping options available
- Full Challenge - £80 registration and £425 minimum fundraising
- Half Challenge - £60 registration and £275 minimum fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £40 registration and £175 minimum fundraising
Note: 50% of fundraising is due six weeks before the challenge. The remaining 50% is due four weeks after the challenge.
New Year Promotion - 2 for 1
Save 50% if two of you register together for the Cotswold Way Challenge!
This offer runs from Tuesday 26 December 2017 to Sunday 11 February 2018.
The fundraising target per person is unaffected by this promotion.
Click the 'register now' button below to sign up and follow the instructions to get your discount.
How we'll support you
We really value our fantastic supporters and to help you make the most of your experience with Terrence Higgins Trust we will provide you with loads of great stuff, including:
- A fundraising pack full of information to kickstart your fundraising.
- An exclusive Terrence Higgins Trust T-shirt.
- Regular e-newsletters to see how it's going and keep you informed.
- Lots of advice and encouragement about training and fundraising.
Why you should you take on this challenge for us
The money raised from this event helps us to support people living with, and affected by, HIV and poor sexual health. There are more than 100,000 people living with HIV in the UK. We want to raise as much as possible from events like these to fund the increasing demand on our services, and we couldn’t do it without amazing people like you!
Get in touch
Any questions about this event, one of our other events, or supporting Terrence Higgins Trust in another way? Contact the Fundraising team.
More running and challenge events