Isle of Wight Challenge
The Isle of Wight Challenge has fantastic scenery, sandy beaches and a testing costal path. Join the 2,000-strong team of all abilities and walk, jog or run this unforgettable challenge on Bank Holiday weekend!
If you’re a seasoned marathon runner you can take on the full distance, but for those of you stepping up and taking your first endurance challenge, you can commit to the 53km route. Whether you walk it, jog it or run it, sign up today for a fantastic challenge for all.
Date: Saturday 5 May/Sunday 6 May 2018
Registration fee: £80/£60
Minimum sponsorship: £425/£275
More information about this challenge
This event has a variety of options to choose from - see Isle of Wight Challenge site for more details and then register your interest below.
Take on the full island (106km)
This is 106km and can be completed in one day or over two days.
Take on half the island (53km)
This is 53km and is completed in one day.
Save up to £20 this Autumn when you sign up to the Isle of Wight 2018 challenge and fundraise for Terrence Higgins Trust. Offer ends Wednesday 15 November 2017 so don’t miss out! Use discount codes:
- AUTUMNCF - for £20 off the Full Challenge registration fee (you pay £60)
- AUTUMNCH - For £15 off the Half Challenge registration fee (you pay £45)
Sign up below and don't forget to use your discount code!
- The fundraising target per person remains unaffected by this promotion.
- If you took part in any 2017 Ultra Challenge you can get a better discount on the Ultra Challenge site.
How we'll support you
We really value our fantastic supporters and to help you make the most of your experience with Terrence Higgins Trust we will provide you with loads of great stuff, including:
- A fundraising pack full of information to kickstart your fundraising
- An exclusive Terrence Higgins Trust T-shirt
- Regular e-newsletters to see how it's going and keep you informed
- Lots of advice and encouragement about training and fundraising.
Why you should you take on this challenge for us
The money raised from this event helps us to support people living with, and affected by, HIV and poor sexual health. There are more than 100,000 people living with HIV in the UK. We want to raise as much as possible from events like these to fund the increasing demand on our services, and we couldn’t do it without amazing people like you!
Get in touch
Any questions about this event, one of our other events, or supporting Terrence Higgins Trust in another way? Contact the Fundraising team.
More running and challenge events