Our Ayrshire centre offers a range of testing and sexual health advice, including a range of hepatitis C services.
We offer postal tests for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) to people living in Ayrshire.
Please note, for test kits to be processed it is important that samples must be returned to the lab correctly labelled and with correctly completed paperwork within eight weeks of receiving the kit. Otherwise we cannot guarantee that your test will be processed. Thank you.
We can also test in person on a walk-in basis for the following STIs:
You will receive your results in five to seven days.
Our rapid HIV test provides a result you read yourself in just a few minutes.
Our in-person tests are open to everyone and are by appointment. We also offer HIV testing through outreach in the local community. Please call or email the office for more information or to make an appointment.
Sexual health information and advice
We offer a range of information and advice on:
- hate crime
- safer sex
- referrals and signposting into other local services.
Hepatitis C services
- hepatitis C testing
- support and advice offered before, during and after treatment
- support and advice with welfare rights and housing
- transport offered for treatment appointments
- access to foodbank/fuel service
- referrals to Peer Support Scotland
- signposting to other services and organisations.