Dunstable Grove View (iCaSH)
Our services are available by appointment and outreach. They're delivered in partnership with iCaSH Bedfordshire (provided by Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust).
Appointment times vary. Please call 0300 300 3030 or visit the iCaSH Bedfordshire website for information.
Free and confidential young person's clinic
We hold a dedicated clinic at this location for people aged 15 to 24 years old.
This takes place every Wednesday, 3.30pm to 6pm.
Our team provides the following services at this drop-in:
- Free sexually transmitted infections (STIs) testing for patients without symptoms.
- Rapid HIV testing.
- Free condoms and the C-Card condom scheme.
- Sexual health information and advice.
- Signposting to relevant support services in Bedfordshire.
You can drop-in in and wait to be seen, or if you prefer you can book an appointment by calling 0300 300 3030.
For a clinic appointment please call 0300 300 3030 or visit the iCaSH Bedfordshire website.
More information on STIs:
We are offering free HIV self test kits to people within Bedford and Central Bedfordshire from groups most affected by HIV.
We normally charge for the tests but if you live in the qualifying area you won't be asked for payment at checkout.
If you aren't eligible for a test from this service, you can search for other free online HIV testing options.
We also offer clinic appointments for HIV tests. For more information please email [email protected].
Sexual health education
We provide outreach education for young people between the ages of 13 and 24 in Bedfordshire.
Our offer includes:
- 1:1 early intervention for referred young people who require education and support around sexual health and relationships.
- Small group work that can look at sexual health, contraception, sex, law and consent, online safety, sexting/pornography, LGBT+ sexuality and healthy relationships.
- Sexual health community outreach sessions that can include an introduction to local sexual health services and C-Card scheme information alongside chlamydia screening.
We offer training on a range of sexual health topics for local professionals and practitioners working with within Bedfordshire. Training is free of charge.
If you’d like to learn more about PrEP and discuss if it's right for you, please call iCaSH Bedfordshire on 0300 300 3030.