10-12 Orwell Place
This office is closed owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and we're unable to take phone calls. During this time please contact us by email at [email protected].
We're now offering free condoms by post for eligible people who live in the local area.
We offer a range of services available to anyone who lives in the Suffolk area.
Our services are delivered in association with Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust and Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services (iCaSH).
Order a free HIV self test kit
We are offering free HIV self test kits to people within Suffolk from groups most affected by HIV.
We normally charge £15 for the tests. Providing you live in the qualifying area, you won't be asked for payment at checkout.
If you aren't eligible for a test from this service, you can search for other free online HIV testing options.
Testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
Sexual health information and advice
We offer a range of sexual health information, including:
- safe sex
- sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- signposting to relevant services.
We offer free training for professionals and community groups in the following areas:
- C-Card and chlamydia screening training
- introduction to sexual health
- HIV awareness
- tackling homophobia
- other training specifically for those working with young people.
We hold a weekly iCaSH clinic, by appointment and drop-in, offering:
- contraception (pills and patches)
- emergency contraception
- support and advice
For an appointment, call 0300 300 30 30.
Young people's drop-in
We hold two young people's drop-in clinics a week, offering:
- Free condoms for young people aged 13-24 on the c-card scheme.
- Chlamydia and gonorrhoea home tests.
- Support and advice around safe sex, contraception, STIs, sexuality and signposting to relevant services.