This fantastic circular route showcases the best of the Chilterns and surrounding countryside.
Walk, jog, or run along historic trails, through nature reserves and forests, and along ancient
footpaths. The Chiltern Challenge starts and finishes in Henley-on-Thames, which is easily accessible from London.
- Join as an individual or as a team.
- Walk at your pace over 24+ hours.
- Rest stops with free food and drink.
- Fully signed route.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers.
- Medal, T-shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Training and guides to help you prepare.
- Full Challenge (continuous) - 100k: registration: £15, £595 minimum fundraising
- Full Challenge (over 2 days, with camping) - 100k : registration: £15, £595 minimum fundraising
- 1st Half Challenge - 50km: registration £10, £395 minimum fundraising
- 2nd Half Challenge - 50km: registration £10, £395 minimum fundraising
- 1st Quarter Challenge - 25km: registration £5, £245 minimum fundraising
How to register
Just decide on your challenge from the above, then click the button above to be taken off-site to the registration form.
Don’t forget to choose Terrence Higgins Trust as your charity when prompted!
If you would like to register as a team, just pop us an email and we can talk you through it!
How we'll support you
We'll provide you with loads of great stuff, including:
- a fundraising pack full of information to kickstart your fundraising
- an exclusive Terrence Higgins Trust T-shirt
- regular news by email, to see how it’s going and keep you informed
- lots of advice and encouragement about training and fundraising.