The Jurassic Coast Challenge is rewarding, fun and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
- Join as an individual or as a team.
- Walk at your pace over 24+ hours.
- Rest stops with free food and drink.
- Fully signed route.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers.
- Medal, T-shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Training and guides to help you prepare.
Push yourself further: take on the 100km Full Challenge with the option of camping at the half-way point. Half Challenge and Quarter Challenge options are also available.
How to register
First, decide how far you'd like to walk:
- Full Challenge (100km) – £80 registration, £425 minimum fundraising
- Half Challenge (50km) – £60 registration, £275 minimum fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £40 registration, £175 minimum fundraising
Then register here!
How we'll support you
We'll provide you with loads of great stuff, including:
- a fundraising pack full of information to kickstart your fundraising
- an exclusive Terrence Higgins Trust T-shirt
- regular news by email, to see how it’s going and keep you informed
- lots of advice and encouragement about training and fundraising.