This year's event has been cancelled. It returns on Saturday 29 May 2021.
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is rewarding, fun and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
- Join as an individual or as a team.
- Walk at your pace in 24+ hours.
- Rest stops with free food and drink.
- Fully signed route.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers.
- Medal, T-shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Training and guides to help you prepare.
Push yourself further: take on the 100km Full Challenge with the option of camping at the halfway point. Half Challenge and Quarter Challenge options are also available.
- Full Challenge (continuous) - 100k: registration: £15, £595 minimum fundraising
- Full Challenge (over 2 days) - 100k : registration: £15, £595 minimum fundraising
- 1st Half Challenge - 56km: registration £10, £395 minimum fundraising
- 2nd Half Challenge - 44km: registration £10, £395 minimum fundraising
- 1st Quarter Challenge - 25km: registration £5, £245 minimum fundraising
How to register
This year's event has been cancelled.
Just decide on your challenge from the above, then click the button above to be taken off-site to the registration form.
The form will give you 3 options:
1. Register as an individual
2. Create a team
Select this if you're the first to register in your team - you'll be the Team Captain need to provide a team name and give the team a password which you communicate to your team members.
3. Join a team
Select if your Team Captain has already created the team. Search for the team name and use the team's password to join.
The team's start time will be aligned with what the Team Captain has chosen on their registration.
Teams can be a mix of funding options, charities and distances!
How we'll support you
To help you make the most of your challenge, we’ll provide the following:
- a fundraising pack full of information to kickstart your fundraising
- an exclusive Terrence Higgins Trust T-shirt
- regular news by email to see how it’s going and keep you informed
- lots of advice and encouragement about training and fundraising.