This new event is set to welcome up to 3,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park – a gem in the heart of England. Starting in idyllic Bakewell, the challenge will take a varied figure-of-eight route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks, with full support all the way.
The Peak District Challenge is rewarding, fun and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination:
- Join as an individual or as a team.
- Walk at your pace over 24+ hours.
- Rest stops with free food and drink.
- Fully signed route.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers.
- Medal, T-shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Training and guides to help you prepare.
- Full Challenge (continuous) - 100k: registration: £15, £595 minimum fundraising
- Full Challenge (over 2 days, with camping) - 100k : registration: £15, £595 minimum fundraising
- 1st Half Challenge - 51km: registration £10, £395 minimum fundraising
- 2nd Half Challenge - 49km: registration £10, £395 minimum fundraising
- 1st Quarter Challenge - 25km: registration £5, £245 minimum fundraising
How to register
Just decide on your challenge from the above, then click the button above to be taken off-site to the registration form.
Don’t forget to choose Terrence Higgins Trust as your charity when prompted!
If you would like to register as a team, just pop us an email and we can talk you through it!
How we'll support you
We'll provide you with loads of great stuff, including:
- a fundraising pack full of information to kickstart your fundraising
- an exclusive Terrence Higgins Trust T-shirt
- regular news by email, to see how it’s going and keep you informed
- lots of advice and encouragement about training and fundraising.