The ‘Before 96’ peer support group for people long-term diagnosed with HIV meets monthly, usually at our office in Gray’s Inn Road between 2pm and 4pm.
The group is primarily for people who were diagnosed before or around 1996, when effective treatment started to be introduced, but all are welcome. We invite a range of speakers and organisations to promote discussion around issues relevant to the group, but we also aim to build a supportive community network.
Our sessions for the first half of 2020 are as follows:
- Tuesday 14 January (2-4pm, Gray's Inn Road)
- Wednesday 12 February (2-4pm, Gray's Inn Road)
- Wednesday 11 March (2-4pm, Gray's Inn Road)
- Tuesday 7 April (2-4pm, venue TBD)
- Tuesday 12 May (2-4pm, venue TBD)
- Wednesday 10 June (6-8pm, venue TBD)
Please contact Clive Blowes on [email protected] or 07500 958 263 for more information or to register interest in attending one of our meetings.
We are grateful to the D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust for supporting this group.