Recently diagnosed workshop
Are you recently diagnosed or having difficulty coming to terms with an HIV diagnosis?
Come to a free weekend course in London aimed at helping you deal with your diagnosis and gain the knowledge and tools to live well with HIV.
These courses are for anyone living with HIV. They take place in a safe and friendly environment, supported by a team of experts all living with HIV.
The weekend includes:
- Dealing with the impact of a diagnosis
- Opportunities to share experiences and hear others’ stories
- Information on treatment and U=U
- Talking about our HIV with others
- Sex, dating and relationships
- Emotional and physical wellbeing
- Where to get further information and support
Dates and booking details
We're currently still planning to hold these courses on the listed dates, depending on future developments with the COVID-19 outbreak.
Saturday 13 to Sunday 14 June 2020 - METRO Charity
To book, call METRO charity on 020 8305 5006 or email [email protected]
Saturday 12 to Sunday 13 September 2020 - Terrence Higgins Trust
To book, call us on 020 7812 1777 or email [email protected].
These workshops are a partnership between Terrence Higgins Trust, METRO Charity and Positively UK.