Across the whole of Scotland our team are on hand to help as follows:
- Applications to our Hardship Fund.
- Enhanced one-to-one emotional and mental health support.
- Expert financial and welfare advice.
- Connection to Peer Support Scotland groups and activities as well as other wellbeing services.
Additionally, for residents in Ayrshire & Arran, Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Lanarkshire or Tayside health board areas, we can help in these practical ways:
- Collection and delivery of essential prescription medication.
- Help with food poverty, including connecting to local services and a limited provision of emergency supplies.
- Provision of other necessities such as hygiene, sanitary and sexual health products.
- Assistance with fuel poverty.
- Support with digital and telecommunications access.
We'll carry out all essential deliveries to your home using appropriate precautions and physical distancing measures for your safety.
How to contact us
To find out more, you can request a call back from one of the team. You can:
- Send us a private message on our Facebook page.
- Email us at [email protected].
- Call us on 0141 332 3838.
We're working Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Coronavirus emergency support by Terrence Higgins Trust Scotland is made possible through funding from the National Lottery and the Scottish Government.