Across the whole of Scotland our team are on hand to help as follows:
- Applications to our Hardship Fund.
- Enhanced one-to-one emotional and mental health support.
- Expert financial and welfare advice.
- Connection to peer support and other wellbeing services.
Additionally, for residents in Greater Glasgow and Clyde, Ayrshire and Arran or Lanarkshire health board areas, we can help in these practical ways:
- Collection and delivery of essential prescription medication.
- Distribution of emergency food supplies.
- Provision of other necessities such as hygiene, sanitary and sexual health products.
- Assistance with fuel poverty.
- Support with digital and telecommunications access.
We'll carry out all essential deliveries to your home using appropriate precautions and physical distancing measures for your safety.
How to contact us
To find out more, you can request a call back from one of the team. You can:
- Send us a private message on our Facebook page.
- Email us at [email protected].
- Call us on 0141 332 3838.
We're working Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 5.30pm, and 9.30am to 1pm on Fridays.
Coronavirus emergency support by Terrence Higgins Trust Scotland is made possible through funding from the National Lottery and the Scottish Government.