We're holding a community building event in Hackney where you can meet other LGBTQ POC in Hackney and listen to a range of speakers. Sign up below!
Date: Thursday 29 November, 6.30–9pm.
Address: Chats Palace Theatre, 42-44 Brooksby’s Walk, Homerton, London, E9 6DF
- Meet other LGBTQ POC in Hackney.
- Hear from a stimulating line-up of speakers on intersectionality, mental health and the LGBTQ+ of colour community in Hackney.
- Have your say on health and social care services in Hackney and the City so that they better meet your needs – we’ll be feeding back directly to Hackney Council.
- Enjoy a free dinner and refreshments.
- Dr Stephanie Davis, Lecturer, Psychology, University of East London
- Marc Thompson, Co-Editor, BlackOut; Co-Founder, Prepster; Strategic Health Lead, Terrence Higgins Trust
- Adem Holness, Arts Council England; Volunteer, London LGBTQ+ Community Centre