Walk with us to end HIV stigma. Pick a date, distance and start fundraising – it’s that easy!
It doesn’t matter whether you walk around your local park, stroll along a canal or take a socially distanced hike up a hill, it's up to you!
Get creative! Walk 20.30km to help us end transmission of HIV in UK by 2030 or 106,890 steps for the 106,890 people living with HIV in the UK.
Every penny and pound you raise means we can help more people living with HIV to get on with life.
How to plan your walk
- Choose what type of walk you'd like to do
- Plan and promote your walk
- Get fundraising!
- Enjoy your walk on the day
- Pay in your money
Remember to tell us you're planning to raise money for us! Just fill in the form below to let us know about your walk and receive your free T-shirts.
Please ensure your walk and fundraising is carried out within the current Government COVID-19 guidelines.
Where your money goes
Every penny is important to us! Here's some of the ways we could use your money:
- £5 could pay for 20 packs of condoms for our outreach teams to give out, along with advice, support and education around HIV.
- £15 could cover the cost of an HIV self test kit. The sooner people know their status, the quicker they can get access to medication and support to live full and healthy lives.
- £150 could provide training and development for one new speaker for Positive Voices – a community project where people living with HIV share their stories to raise awareness and stop stigma.
- £500 could fund 50 calls to THT Direct, a valuable lifeline that helps nearly 20,000 vulnerable people each year.
- £5,000 could pay for 210 online counselling sessions to support people living with or affected by HIV.