As the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves on a daily basis, your support and our work is needed now more than ever.
As a Volunteer Fundraising Ambassador, you'll support our work by fundraising with your friends, colleagues and family. This is a vital role as it helps us to reach new people and inspire new fundraising activity.
We'll provide ongoing support, including exciting and inspiring virtual fundraising ideas.
All fundraising must be carried out within the most current Government COVID-19 guidelines.
The type of tasks / activities you could be involved with:
- Fundraising with your friends, colleagues, family and online or offline communities/networks.
- Inspiring others to fundraise and support our work.
- To act as an ambassador for the charity and champion the work that we do everyday to end HIV transmissions by 2030.
- Recognition of your fundraising achievements when you reach £500, £1,000, £2,000 and £5,000.
- Support and supervision from a dedicated Volunteer Manager.
- Updates on the work of the charity and the impact your fundraising is making.
- References given subject to Terrence Higgins Trust policy.
- Opportunity to develop and update skills and gain new experiences.
- Great experience for anyone hoping to start a career in the charity sector.
Commitment: Can be flexible around your personal, family and work commitments.
Location: Online. All fundraising must be carried out within the most current Governments COVID-19 guidelines.
If you have any questions about becoming a Volunteer Fundraising Ambassador, please email Martin Harris [email protected] or call 020 3744 2950.
You can read the full role description here.
Use the form below to register your interest in becoming a Volunteer Fundraising Ambassador and we'll be in touch.