The Supper Club will be held this year on Monday 11 November 2019.
We're now looking for a friendly, outgoing person to join the Events Committee on a voluntary basis to help the committee achieve its objectives.
- Length of involvement: six months
- Time commitment: Two to three hours per month
- Committee objective: overall execution of The Supper Club 2019 event.
- Attend The Supper Club 2019 on Monday 11 November 2019.
- Attend the host briefing (date to be confirmed, likely to be late October).
- Host a table of friends at one of our partner restaurants. Table size is between eight and 20 with a ticket price of £175pp.
- Advertise the event through your social circles - for both dinner guests as well as party-only guests.
- Generate new revenue for the event by accessing personal connections (auction donors, restaurant donors, sponsors, raffle prizes).
- Attend five committee meetings.
About the event
The Supper Club is a unique event. It's a fundraising dinner with an after-party – as the dinners could take place in any one of London’s top restaurants, everyone’s experience of this special night will be different!
Each November, London’s top restaurants pledge their support to The Supper Club. Supporters host a dinner party at one of them, their guests buy the tickets, and we supply an exclusive after-party. This year’s exclusive after-party will be held at The Box, Soho and will include celebrities DJs. Last year, we had Jodie Harsh, MNEK and more on the decks.
The Supper Club is a staple event in Terrence Higgins Trust’s special events calendar, and we look forward to having new members of the committee to help us grow and develop the event.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for the Supper Club committee will be friendly and outgoing and will demonstrate a willingness to use their connections to help achieve the end goal.
How to apply
Please email Viviana at [email protected], answering the following questions in no more than one side of A4 in total:
- Why would you be good for this role?
- What charity committee/events experience do you have?
- Why have you chosen to support Terrence Higgins Trust?
- What connections do you have that may be beneficial to the event?
If you have any questions or require more information, please email [email protected]