The Brighton Half Marathon will be in its 34th year in 2024. One of the first major half marathons in the running calendar, this event is now one of the most popular races in the UK.
How to register
We have a number of guaranteed places in the Brighton Half Marathon and we'd love for you to join our team.
If you're interested in taking part in this brilliant event, register now using the pink button.
You can also let us know if you've organised your own place in the event.
If you have bought a place in the race already and would like to run for us, let us know and we'll send you a free Terrence Higgins Trust running top. There's no minimum sponsorship in this case, just raise as much as you can!
How we'll support you
We’ll be here to support you from the moment you register until you cross the finish line.
Benefits of joining Team Terry
- Free Terrence Higgins Trust running vest with your name on it
- Comprehensive guide to help kickstart your fundraising
- Committed support with your training and fundraising from our dedicated team
- Opportunity to meet and make friends with like-minded people united behind the same good cause
- Regular news and updates to keep you informed about our work, campaigns and services.
Find out more about the experience of running for us
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you! Email our Fundraising team.