Push yourself on the Thames Path Challenge – 100km from Putney Bridge to Henley, with half and quarter distance options.
Most will walk at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole course. You'll be fully supported, with marquee rest stops and great hospitality.
Or join 2,000 walkers on the 'Thames Bridges Trek': 25km through the capital over 16 historic bridges with the best City views!
Options for this event include:
- Full Challenge (100km) – £80 registration, £425 minimum fundraising
- Half Challenge (50km) – £60 registration, £275 minimum fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £40 registration, £175 minimum fundraising
How we'll support you
We'll provide you with loads of great stuff, including:
- a fundraising pack full of information to kickstart your fundraising
- an exclusive Terrence Higgins Trust T-shirt
- regular news by email to see how it’s going and keep you informed
- lots of advice and encouragement about training and fundraising.