Owing to the COVID-19 outbreak, all face-to-face services in Scotland are suspended. Our team is still available by phone and email.
Our services include sexual health information and advice, testing for sexually transmitted infections, counselling, HIV testing clinics, support groups for people living with or affected by HIV, and financial assistance and advice.
In addition we raise awareness in schools, colleges and universities as well as providing training and consultancy.
How we work
Our staff and volunteers are dedicated to making Scotland a safer place for everyone.
Our work in Scotland is underpinned by working with other partners where it makes sense and not competing with or duplicating services that already exist. Every pound given in Scotland is used to support people across the country.
Services tailored specially for Scotland
- Get Rubbered, a condoms-by-post service for Ayrshire & Arran, Fife and Lanarkshire. Note that this service is currently suspended owing to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Free HIV self tests for those in groups most affected by HIV who live in Ayrsihre & Arran, Fife, Lanarkshire and Tayside.
- Peer support for people in Scotland living with HIV and/or hepatitis C.
- Awareness raising in schools, colleges, universities and workplaces.
- Policy and campaigning to the Scottish government and the Scottish Parliament.
Our Learning Centre, based in our Glasgow office, offers training to individuals and organisations on HIV and sexual health.