We campaign on a whole range of issues related to improving sexual health and tackling stigma.
Right now our major campaigns are:
- Ensuring relationships and sex education (RSE) is compulsory.
- Tackling sexual health provision in Wales.
- Proper funding of sexual health and HIV services.
- Fighting the increase of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in England
- Making PrEP available through routine commissioning in all parts of the country.
Find out about all our campaigns to see how you can get involved.