Walk, sashay or stroll with us in Brighton, Glasgow and London as we unite in the fight against HIV with our fabulous Ribbon Walk - an exciting new event for 2022!
Our 10km Ribbon Walk is a totally non-competitive, pressure-free event that people of all abilities can take part in.
Every penny you raise supports people to live well with HIV and end HIV transmissions in the UK by 2030.
What to expect at our Ribbon Walks:
- Pastries, tea and coffee on arrival at an iconic local LGBTQ+ venue.
- Face painters to give you that sparkle before you set off.
- Fabulous drag queens joining the walk and welcoming you back afterwards.
- Meet like-minded people and walk together on an accessible, signposted route taking in the sights of either Brighton, Glasgow or London.
- A free Terrence Higgins Trust T-shirt and eco-friendly finisher's Ribbon Walk medal.
- The option to join us for celebration drinks after your walk.
Dress up, get out your glitter and join us for an afternoon of fun!
Find out more about each walk and sign up below:
Ribbon Walk Brighton - Sunday 3 April - registrations closed.
Ribbon Walk Glasgow - Sunday 10 April - registrations closed.
Ribbon Walk London - Sunday 24 April - registrations closed.