Run, cycle or trek for us
Raise money for us by taking part in a challenge event.
If running isn’t for you then join our cheer squad! Armed with tambourines and blue wigs, we love to make our wonderful fundraisers feel appreciated.
Our cheer squad attends the following annual events:
- London Marathon (Oct 2021)
- Brighton Marathon (Sept 2021)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon (Hyde Park Oct 2021)
- Brighton Half Marathon (June 2021)
If you are interested in any of these please email [email protected].
World AIDS Day
On 1 December every year, people all over the world wear a red ribbon with pride and without fear, shame or stigma.
Join the movement by holding a Wear It day (where everyone wears red), a cake sale or by joining our World AIDS Day mega raid.
Schools and colleges
Raising money for us at your school is an amazing way to improve awareness around people living with HIV, as well as encouraging open discussion and promoting healthy relationships and sex education (RSE).
Whatever you get up to, let us know what you're doing by filling in this form or by phoning us on 020 7812 1664. We’d love to hear all about it and offer our support!
You can also order free fundraising materials.
Fundraising ideas for schools
There are lots of fun, easy and informative ways to raise money for us at your school or college.
- Flash mob: get yourself seen and heard at school, on your campus or in your city.
- Awareness day: have lessons on sexual health and ask for donations at the same time.
- Party: sell tickets and donate the money, hold a quiz to increase knowledge around sexual health, or have an auction or raffle.