There are lots of fun, easy and informative ways to raise money for us at your university or school.
- Hold your own bucket collection or join our Pride in London bucket collections on Saturday 1 July.
- Nominate us for your RAG charity of the year.
- Ribbon walk: Pick a date, distance and start fundraising, it’s that easy!
- 2030 challenge: Raise £2,030 to help us end new transmissions of HIV in UK by 2030.
- Flash mob: get yourself seen and heard at school, on your campus or in your city.
- Awareness day: have lessons on sexual health and ask for donations at the same time.
- Party: sell tickets and donate the money, hold a quiz to increase knowledge around sexual health, or have an auction or raffle.
- Fashion or drag show: Dress up and have an evening fundraising with fashion or glitter.
Run for us... or join our cheer squad!
Raise money for us by running, cycling or trekking in one of our challenge events.
If running isn’t for you then join our cheer squad! Armed with tambourines and blue wigs, we love to make our wonderful fundraisers feel appreciated.
Our amazing cheer squad attends several of our major events every year, such as the Royal Parks Half Marathon, RED RUN (London), Brighton Marathon and London Marathon.
- RED RUN – Saturday 25 November
- London Landmarks Half Marathon – Sunday 7 April 2024
- TCS London Marathon – Sunday 21 April 2024
Check out our volunteer job site for more information about our cheer squad volunteer roles.
Pride is an opportunity for us to celebrate the LGBTQ+ communities all around the world.
Join us for Pride season on our mission to end new transmissions of HIV in the UK by 2030.
Schools and colleges
Raising money for us at your school is an amazing way to improve awareness around people living with HIV, as well as encouraging open discussion and promoting healthy relationships and sex education (RSE).
Whatever you get up to, let us know what you're doing by filling in this form or by phoning us on 020 7812 1664. We’d love to hear all about it and offer our support!
You can also order free fundraising materials.