If you’re a Hillingdon resident and aged 16 or over, you’re eligible for our free talking therapies service.
Online counselling or emotional support can help with:
- feelings of isolation, feeling stuck or being unable to cope,
- low mood or difficult emotions,
- dealing with an HIV diagnosis and other issues around HIV,
- low self-esteem,
- concerns about sex and relationships,
- struggling with the use of substances or chemsex,
- concerns around employment and work, bullying or discrimination,
- family problems,
- sexuality and coming out.
Our online counselling is mainly delivered via video call. If you don’t have access to a webcam, or you feel more comfortable not using one, we can also offer counselling by phone or webchat.
To access the service or find out more please call is 07741 325198 or use the form below to register your interest. Once you submit, one of our staff members will be in touch.