The Edinburgh Running Festival offers two jam-packed days of incredible running. You'll pass iconic sites such as Edinburgh Castle and the East Lothian coastline. With distances to suit every ability, there is no reason not to sign up!
Choose from a variety of distances, from 5K to the full marathon:
Saturday 25 May 2024
- 5km: £10 registration fee with £100 minimum sponsorship.
- 10km: £20 registration fee with £150 minimum sponsorship.
Sunday 26 May 2024
- 13.1 miles: £30 registration fee with £350 minimum sponsorship.
- 26.2 miles: £65 registration fee with £600 minimum sponsorship.
How to register
We have a number of guaranteed places in this event and we'd love for you to join our team.
If you're interested in taking part in this fantastic event, register now using the pink button.
If you have bought a place in the race already and would like to run for us, let us know and we'll send you a free Terrence Higgins Trust running top. There's no minimum sponsorship in this case, just raise as much as you can!
How we'll support you
We’ll be here to support you from the moment you register until you cross that finish line.
Benefits of joining Team Terry:
- Free Terrence Higgins Trust running vest with your name on it.
- Comprehensive guide to help kickstart your fundraising.
- Committed support with your training and fundraising from our dedicated team.
- Opportunity to meet and make friends with like-minded people united behind the same good cause.
- Regular news and updates to keep you informed about our work, campaigns and services.
Find out more about the experience of running for us: