Great reasons to partner with us
A partnership with us will help to build your reputation as a company that is committed to and passionate about supporting people across the UK who are affected by HIV.
We have a dedicated and professional Corporate Partnerships team to help build mutually beneficial partnerships that will help meet your company’s marketing objectives, as well as support our services for people living with HIV.
Partnering with us will:
- Enhance your diversity and inclusion policies.
- Boost your company profile and staff morale.
- Achieve team building through fundraising and volunteering.
- Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Associate with our trusted brand.
- Create a tailored PR campaign to demonstrate to your partners and customers how your support is making a difference.
- Access high-profile networking opportunities through our special events programme.
Our team can also help you hold a bespoke fundraising event, such as a stair climb or quiz events. We can support you to host activities around events like World AIDS Day, Pride and National Testing Week that raise awareness, are great team builders and can be lots of fun too.
Another way to partner with us is through your Charity of the Year scheme, if your company has one. Your support or nomination could enable us to benefit from company-wide support and raise much-needed funds.
However you want to work with us, we can provide you with expert support for generating ideas, planning your fundraising calendar and delivering it in ways that motivate and engage employees.
Make a difference
Your organisation can also make a significant impact by:
- Providing work placements for people living with HIV returning to work.
- Getting involved with volunteer opportunities for your employees.
- Signing up for our Terrence Higgins Trust at Work Programme, which provides resources and training to help support your employees who are living with HIV.
If you’d like to discuss this or any other potential opportunities, please contact our Corporate Partnerships team at [email protected]. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
Our corporate partners
- American Express Foundation
- Barclays Spectrum
- Gilead UK & Ireland Fellowship
- The Hummingbird Bakery
- M&G Prudential
- MAC AIDS Fund
- Owen Mumford
- Pfizer UK
- Proud Beer
- Reward Gateway
- ViiV Healthcare
How our partners support us
Owen Mumford is proud to partner with Terrence Higgins Trust. As a leading UK medical device company, Owen Mumford creates solutions to improve the delivery of healthcare and home health treatments for people around the world.
Using their advanced research and expertise, they have introduced an easy to use self-test, Simplitude™ ByMe™ - which allows people to self-test for HIV at their own convenience. The test provides reliable results (99.6% accuracy) within 15 minutes and will help make HIV testing more accessible.