Benefits of becoming a corporate partner
A partnership with us will help to build your reputation as a company that is committed to and passionate about supporting people across the UK who are affected by HIV.
We have a dedicated and professional Corporate Partnerships team to help build mutually beneficial partnerships that will help meet your company’s marketing objectives, as well as support our services for people living with HIV.
If you'd like to know more, contact the Corporate Partnerships team on [email protected].
Partnering with us will help your company to:
- Benefit from a tailored PR campaign to demonstrate to your partners and customers how your support is making a difference.
- Enhance your diversity and inclusion policies.
- Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Boost your company profile and staff morale.
- Access high profile networking opportunities through our special events programme.
- Achieve team building through fundraising and volunteering.
- Associate with our trusted brand.
Our current corporate partners
- American Express Foundation
- Anglo American
- Bank of England
- Barclays Spectrum
- Compass Group UK & Ireland
- Gilead UK & Ireland Fellowship
- The Hummingbird Bakery
- MAC AIDS Fund
- Pfizer UK
- M&G Prudential
- MSD UK
- Soho Estates
- Transport for London
- ViiV Healthcare
How to get involved
We can help you hold a bespoke fundraising event, such as a stair climb or quiz events. Activities around events like World AIDS Day are also great team builders and lots of fun.
However you want to work with us, we can provide you with expert support for generating ideas, planning your fundraising calendar and delivering it in ways that motivate and engage employees.
Other ways to get involved include:
- Providing work placements for people living with HIV returning to work.
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees.
- Signing up for our Terrence Higgins Trust at Work Programme, which provides resources and training to help support your employees who are living with HIV.
Nominate us for Charity of the Year
If your company has a Charity of the Year scheme, your support or nomination could enable us to benefit from companywide support and raise much-needed funds.
If you’d like to discuss this or any other potential opportunities, please contact our Corporate Partnerships team on 020 7812 1674 or by emailing [email protected]. We’d be delighted to hear from you.