These topics include:
- safe sex and contraception
- sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- questions about employing someone with HIV
- support and advice for sex workers
- dealing with and reporting hate crimes.
We can assess your needs and refer you to a range of suitable services provided by Terrence Higgins Trust and other organisations.
Where relevant our services meet the following quality standards:
- Community Legal Service Quality Mark
- General Social Care Council Code of Practice
- Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) Quality Framework
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) - Ethical Principles
- CORE (Clinical Outcomes for Routine Evaluation): clinical improvement for 65% of clients