Walk with us to end HIV stigma. Pick a date, distance and start fundraising – it’s that easy!
It doesn’t matter whether you walk around your local park, stroll along a canal or take a socially distanced hike up a hill, it's up to you!
Get creative! Walk 20.30km to help us end transmission of HIV in UK by 2030 or 106,890 steps for the 106,890 people living with HIV in the UK.
Every penny and pound you raise helps us to be here for people impacted by HIV today, tomorrow and into the future.
How to plan your walk
Where your money goes
Every penny is important to us! Here's some of the ways we could use your money:
- £5 could pay for 20 packs of condoms for our outreach teams to give out, along with advice, support and education around HIV.
- £15 could cover the cost of an HIV self test kit. The sooner people know their status, the quicker they can get access to medication and support to live full and healthy lives.
- £150 could provide training and development for one new speaker for Positive Voices – a community project where people living with HIV share their stories to raise awareness and stop stigma.
- £500 could fund 50 calls to THT Direct, a valuable lifeline that helps nearly 20,000 vulnerable people each year.
- £5,000 could pay for 210 online counselling sessions to support people living with or affected by HIV.