The Work Positive programme could help you to take positive steps back towards suitable and sustainable employment in a safe, supportive environment and in a way that suits you.
If you're living in London, Brighton or Sussex, we offer opportunities to take part in face-to-face elements of the programme. If you live anywhere else in the UK, you'll be able to access the programme online through Moodle and Zoom. All participants will be able to access the online elements.
Please note applications for London are currently closed but you're still welcome to let us know you're interested. Applications for Online and Brighton or Sussex are still open.
Please continue reading to find out more, and how you can register your interest for our next programme.
Work Positive is funded by Barclays Spectrum.
What will I gain from Work Positive?
- Develop and renew skills for today’s workplaces.
- Meet new people.
- Develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Overcome personal barriers to work.
- Acquire recent work references.
- Get support to update your CV.
What does the Work Positive programme offer?
|London, Brighton or Sussex face to face|
If you would like to know more:
- Email [email protected] or call 020 7812 1674 if you are based in or near London.
- Email [email protected] or call 01273 764 226 if you are based in Brighton or Sussex.
- Email [email protected] if you are based anywhere else in the UK and/or would like to access the National Online programme.
Please include a phone number if you’d prefer us to give you a call back.
How do I get involved?
If you’d like to register your interest for the next programme, please complete the short form at the bottom of the page, and one of our Personal Development Advisers will get back to you.
Please note applications for London are currently closed but you're still welcome to let us know you're interested.