Our programme could help you to take positive steps back towards suitable and sustainable employment in a safe, supportive environment and in a way that suits you.
Applications for our London and Brighton & Sussex programme are now closed. Please continue reading to find out more, and how you can register your interest for our next programme.
Work Positive is funded by Barclays Spectrum.
What will I gain from Work Positive?
- Develop and renew skills for today’s workplaces.
- Meet new people.
- Develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Overcome personal barriers to work.
- Acquire recent work references.
- Get support to update your CV.
What does the Work Positive programme offer?
- Volunteer work experience at Terrence Higgins Trust or partner organisations.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Confidence-building workshops.
- Employment-readiness workshops, e.g. CV Writing, Interview Techniques.
- Employment mentoring.
- IT training.
- Employment coaching.
- Travel and lunch expenses.
- Support from your peers.
- Graduation event.
Please include a phone number if you’d prefer us to give you a call back.
If you are not based in either London or Brighton but would like to know more about our online employment service, please email [email protected].
How do I get involved?
If you’d like to register your interest for the next programme, please complete the short form at the bottom of the page, and one of our Personal Development Advisers will get back to you.